12.02.2013

holiday class schedule



Hi there! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We took a lovely little 1,300 mile road trip to see family, proving again that we have the most incredible children in the world when it comes to patience and bladder control. 

We returned home from our trip yesterday and I went right out and grabbed a copy of the San Francisco Chronicle. The Home and Garden section this weekend was themed "Handmade for the Holidays", and I was included in a full-page spread inside entitled "Holiday Classes: 8 Ways to Explore Your Crafty Side". What a thrill to see my name (and papel SF) in the Home and Garden section, along with a photo I had provided of my acorns, and to be in such great company (both friends and women I hope to meet were featured along side of me). I'm sure my mother is wondering why she paid for five years of architecture school at this point. 

Here is the schedule for and links to my three December classes around the Bay Area, in case you didn't read the paper. I would love to have you join if you can. We will make some of my acorns and get started on some pine cones, have a beer or two, do some networking, and you'll walk away with a homemade holiday gift or two. This is a modern day stitch-and-bitch as far as I'm concerned, and you will definitely have some fun!


WOODLAND EGG ORNAMENT WORKSHOPS WITH PAPEL SF
Makeshift Society (San Francisco)
Thursday, December 5, 2013
6:30-8:30 p.m.
Register here for this class

Handcraft Studio School (Emeryville)
Thursday, December 12, 2013
7:00-9:00 p.m.
Register here for this class

Workshop (San Francisco)
Monday, December 1, 2013
7:30-9:30 p.m.
Register here for this class


I am really excited about these classes, but I think this should be the last time I mention these freaking acorns here! Thank you for letting me be a broken record over the last few months with all of this jazz, it's been a fun little ride. I hope to see you in class! Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...