9.06.2013

i need your help



There is one more week of voting left in the Martha Stewart American Made awards, and I need anyone and everyone who has ever had faith in me and my creativity and my work ethic to give me their votes. I am so touched by all the support I've received so far and astounded by the endorsements! There are a few people ahead of me in the CRAFT category by a few hundred votes (and a greeting card maker who is miles ahead). I just want to get noticed, and EVERY VOTE MATTERS right now.

So, if you are so inclined, please set yourself a reminder and cast your SIX votes my way every day until midnight of next Friday, September 13th. This means so much to me. I promise not to do this to you again, I just really need your help right now.

Click here to cast your votes:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo








12 comments:

  1. Done!

    Your pinantas are in my mind for my daughters wedding....she doesn;t even have a fiance yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Let me know when she does, and thank you for your votes! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I first heard of you 2 minutes ago when I accidentally landed on your site. I was searching for Square's blog called "Corner" but you out-SEO'd them! Your mono-spaced type won me over. I had never heard of the Martha Stewart contest either, but I marched over there and signed up. +6 votes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been voting for you all along - best of luck, Tiffanie! Love, love, love the color of your latest flower - it looks positively real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all of your wonderful support, Ann! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...