7.22.2011

nostalgic already


Some of my first blog posts from a little under two months ago are of the kids at the Panhandle Playground. I was so full of excitement about Stella being home all summer. We were all so full of anticipation. But now we are a little over three weeks away from the start of school, and I am full of dread. I wish she didn't have to go back. Can't I home school?

Trying to recreate that feeling of possibility and potential is almost impossible, so I am trying to slow every moment down and make them count. Savor every second. I think it might be a good idea to make it gradually more boring at home over the next few weeks so that Stella gets really excited about going back to school. Right now we are so tied at the hip that it might be hard if I don't change it up a little bit.





07.19.11



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...